In accordance with Contract N00178-16R-4000, conformed copies of Seaport-E task orders will be displayed here. In addition, the following information will be provided for each task order:
1. A list of all team members proposed and their areas of expertise;
2. A list of the last 3 years services experience, for all team members listed at the Seaport-E Contractor Registration site, listed by functional area and specific Program, as appropriate. A description of the products (deliverables) may also be provided;
3. Point(s) of Contract to provide information on customer satisfaction with the services performed;
4. A description of the Quality Assurance Program;
5. Point(s) of contact for information related to the SeaPort program.
Type your paragraph here.